Freitag, 1. April 2016

Binary Brokers and Binary Option Robots Scammers

Binary Brokers are the most evil thing I ever encountered in my business life.

Really, 95% of all binary brokers are just liars, scammers and thiefs.

And, most of them sell your email adresse linked with an account to robot or signal seller scammers.

RULE: Never open an account before checking the web about this organisation.
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/ is a good site to check .

They have many tricks to steal your money and never pay out anything.
One is, that they do not ankowledge your identidy, but of course the identity was no problem to charge the credit card.

Stay away from all binary brokers, that allow robot scammers to open account with them. They collaborate with those evil decievers and scammers and are not better.


My Brokers black list:

OneTwoTrade.com

spotfn disappeared meanwhile - just arrogant liars and thiefs
Cedar Finance : allowed longtime signal service scammers to open an account to steal the money within minuts and hours.

and many many more, I forgot some names an may add some more later on.
here you have another blacklist:
http://binaryoptionschannel.com/black-list-scams/

--------------------------------
Optionsrally.com resectiv https://www.optionrally.eu/ for europe, is near to be put on the scammer list,  they took several time my money, but after 2 years of having an account with them and many times spoken with the account manager, they still do not aknowledge my identity, since I'm living outside my home country, this is not so easy, but still very clear.

...............

Binary Brokers Whitelist:
The only broker I know to be enough trustworthy so far is:
BancdeBinary.com  :
They did not allow me to trade until my idendity was clear, and phoned me several times until it was clear. I had to take the account on my wife to get it.

For Forex traging you find more serious brokers, the best forex broker with smallest fees, allowing micro trading with many many currency and commodity pairs and indexes,  is in my opinion:
OANDA.COM   Very positiv, excellent forex plattform!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen