Samstag, 15. Juni 2013

Why this blog?

Hi, my name is Lucien Jamin, I'm swiss and a just opened this blog because I am TIRED of all those lying making easy money online offers, most of them from professional US Online marketers, which have only one purpose, take as much money from your pocket as possible with any lie possible.

My english is only from scool and later exercise. In scool it was not main subject, so I'm sorry for the mistakes.

Purposes:
1. make a blacklist of as much as possible scam and lying offers
2. make a whitelist of really good money making offers
3. becoming a plattform for open and honest reviews and critics and discussion of money making offers
4. I want to build my newsletter list because I plan to give out daily sport betting tips  and daily forex tips as an investement and income possibility.

You are invited to share your opinion in the comments.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen